1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Where Do We Listen to Podcasts?

Discussion in 'Podcast Talk' started by Adam, Mar 7, 2015.

?

What service do you use?

1. Soundcloud

33.3%
  2. iTunes

41.7%
  3. Stitcher

8.3%
  4. Spreaker

16.7%
  5. Other

50.0%
Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    @Jake Walters made me think about something. He added a new podcast episode in the promotion area and instead of an embedded audio file like you would get from Soundcloud he had added a link to iTunes or Stitcher. I use neither and realized I would have to leave the forum to go listen. So either 2 things happened. I don't have the forum setup for embedding those services (I don't know if they embed or not), or I am spoiled by Soundcloud's easy embedding.

So this made me wonder, what do you use to listen to podcasts? I pretty much only use Soundcloud. It's always open in my browser and I am not an Apple guy so I don't really use iTunes. As for stitcher...meh.

Jake, not trying to say anything bad, you just made me think and realize I am a spoiled brat when it comes to listening. I know that you said on twitter that you are working on Soundcloud. Let us know when!

#podcastservices #soundcloud #embedding

2. Hope Pastures

I think listeners just listen straight to soundcloud without downloading an app if I put the link straight into twitter. Where as when I am at work I like to download ready to listen during the day.

3. Hubhopper

Listen to Podcasts & Stories and Latest News

I am using hubhooper.com "website" or mobile app to listen to podcasts

4. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Would this be self promotion?

5. guy hebert

Yes,that's very interesting stuff to know about. Thank you so much for the valuable information.