1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

What Podcasts Are Suitable For Daily Life?

Discussion in 'General Podcast Discussion' started by Hubhopper, Nov 20, 2018.

1. Hubhopper

Listen to Podcasts & Stories and Latest News

Hi all,

I know podcast plays an important role in today's life for everybody. Everyone needs it for entertainment, comedy, business ideas and any reason could be. So please let me familiar with your thoughts on podcast important and which are most?

2. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    You know, I am not sure if podcasts have become important yet. It's an awesome new medium, but that might be where it stops. The problem is that there are simply too many bad podcasts to sift through and time is precious. I tend to listen to podcasts that also have video. The Joe Rogan Experience is the one I find myself watching more than any other because of the guests and topics.

There have been some great shows that have come and gone, but it is still in its infancy. I don't spend a lot of time listening because I haven't found a show that really makes me want to come back for more.