1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

What do you want in a podcast host?

Discussion in 'General Podcast Discussion' started by Adam, May 23, 2016.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    With the start of a new site that will be reborn into something totally different, I want to ask what I should include. What do you look for in a host? What makes you decide to choose one or the other? What is a deal breaker and what is currently missing in your view?

I am including more than anyone could imagine, but there is still input that I want to consider. There will be tears and paid plans. There will be sharing, content, and so much more. I will leak the behind the scenes soon through video as I discuss what is happening. I am even considering a name change to reflect what the change does. I know it's a hush hush kind of thing, but I want to know what you need or want.

2. Luke Dare

T.S.F.U. Featured

When I was on Spreaker.com they had the coolest statistics viewer. Not that I hate s3, I will just be honest. I LOVED Spreakers.

3. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Stats is a huge deal for me. I plan on making this area very robust but it will be in steps. My biggest goal is to establish some kind of "XXXX minutes listened to" like YouTubes minutes watched to name one thing I want to include. I will see what I can do upfront to make this piece solid. We just started so the front-end got some love already.