1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

What are your favorite podcasts?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic' started by OldBoysPodcast, Nov 3, 2015.

1. OldBoysPodcast

Wasn't sure where to ask this so It ended up here.
    Lately I've really been enjoying improv podcasts like "Spontaneanation" with Paul F Tompkins and "Improv4Humans." Another pod genre I'm obsessed with is DnD podcasts like "Adventure Zone" and "Drunks and Dragons." Guess I like comedy and nerd stuff haha.

2. Daniel

Well-Known Member Featured

Everything podcast from Gimlet is amazing. The Truth is another favorite.

3. Vince Wylde

Active Member Featured

Well, mine tend to be be all over the place, but, I like "Ear Biscuits" with Rhett and Link, but also "The Chicken Thistle Farm Coop Cast". Still trying to find a definitive craft brewing podcast. Also, "Go Fork Yourself" with Andrew Zimmern is great.

4. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    I don't actually listen to many. If I do, it's usually because I am scouting or someone asked me to have a listen to see if we can get them on the network as a featured show. However, when those reasons are not in play, The Monday Morning podcast from Bill Burr is my guilty pleasure. It's probably the only one I truly listen to often. The rests are samples, pieces here and there but never a weekly play or anything.

On the side I will say that a show like The Earth Collective could become one. Mike puts a lot of production behind it, but to be completely honest, I am not much of an "episode<==>episode<==>episode" is beneath me. I will wait for the season to finish, call in sick, and binge watch/listen. I don't have much love for the cliff hanger and maybe Netflix ruined me. (Mike, sorry, but I am representative of at least a portion of your fanbase)

I listen because it's a AMPN Featured, but if it wasn't I would wait until he was done with a season then figure out if I like it or not.

5. Sean Fay

To be honest I don't really listen to other podcasts. Not because I don't like them, I just don't think to. Occasionally I'll take a peak at Vince's latest episodes and hear what he puts out. But other than that I just constantly listen to music. Maybe I will listen to more podcasts in the future, who knows? But again it's not because I'm stuck-up and don't like other shows "because mines the best", I just don't really think to listen to any.

6. Blue Collar Review

With the way my job is, I spend 12 hours a day riding around in a vehicle (at least for a large portion of it). I listen to a lot of podcasts and play it through the speakers. Some of the first ones I listened to were "Tell em Steve Dave", "Smodcast", and "Roosterteeth Podcast". I have also discovered "Doug Loves movies" and "Nerd Poker". I guess i tend to stick more on the comedy side of things. I usually will try other shows and will listen in spurts, but those are my core shows.

7. Coach Trog

Three of my favorites are the Combat Jack Show, Brilliant Idiots, and Tax Season.

8. Hope Pastures

I have a horse related one that we were featured on and I know the producer so get her some good interviews and I have to listen to Small Business Big Marketing where I have learn some brilliant marketing tricks from.