1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

We Have A Working Player On The Beta!

Discussion in 'Feedback & Comments' started by Adam, Aug 13, 2016.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    I just wanted to take a moment to talk about the beta and how it is coming along. The player has been finished and is working on the most basic level and we are still a ways away from a release. The player works much like the SoundCloud player does. It stays at the bottom and as long as you don't refresh the page it keeps playing. This is a huge achievement and doing it in the newest coding framework is a big deal. We are paving the way in building new libraries. (library=code chunks that others can pull for free)

There are still mountains to climb such as statistics, Amazon integration, playlist...etc. The toughest part is done though and it makes me excited. Depending on the developer's time, I think we are still on schedule. When the beta is done, I will send the script to the Amazon AWS developer for him to connect the features, and then to the designer to write the final CSS code so it looks great.

I hope to update this soon with more features ticked off the checklist!

Tags: