1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Traffic Reporting on Pause

Discussion in 'Traffic Reports' started by Adam, Jul 17, 2015.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Till further notice I am not going to report AMPN traffic. This isn't because I have secrets to hide or anything nefarious. Currently there is a LOT of Google Analytics SPAM going on and statistics are not being recorded correctly. This isn't just happening to ours but rather it's all over the place. A ton or websites are reporting this. I only want to report correct statistics so I would rather find a solution going forward before adding July's and beyond. I should note that I reviewed previous months and did not find this to be an issue. It only recently (July 2015) started.

I hope Google can fix this, but they haven't done anything since this stuff has been appearing over the last year or so. If you have questions just let me know. I will be looking to see if I can filter these and block the domains, but that in itself can be challenging.

I doubt anyone would be disappointed. We still don't have a huge audience where this would be that significant.