1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Other The Total Support Widget Wordpress Plugin

Discussion in 'Total Support Widget' started by Adam, Mar 31, 2016.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    You may have noticed some sidebars in the main website that show Patreon, social media icons and newsletter signups. That was the Alpha of the Total Support Widget. I have made some changing along the way to get through the beta stages. I am finally releasing the first stable version of the plugin. This week we are submitting it for WordPress's review so we can add it to the directory. Public link during review and then post.

My goal is to extend WordPress for podcasters and anyone else that might find the plugins useful. The majority if not all of them will be free.

Features of the Total Support Widget
    • Use Patreon with a 300 x 300px image, or choose to disable it.
    • Comes with 20 social icons using Font Awesome: Android (Google Play), Apple (iTunes), Behance, BTC (Bitcoin), Facebook, Github, Google Plus, Home (website link), Instagram, LinkedIn, Medium, Pinterest, RSS, SoundCloud, Trello, Twitch, Tumblr, Twitter, and YouTube.
    • Supports newsletter platforms Sendy and Mailchimp. Does not disable in version 1.0.
    This section of the community will be for supporting official plugins designed and coded under the AM Podcast Network brand, and also the parent company Adding Social, LLC.

Backend-General-Tab.PNG Backend-Newsletter-Tab.PNG Backend-Social-Tab.PNG Sidebar-Frontend.PNG

#1 Adam, Mar 31, 2016
    Last edited: Apr 1, 2016
  2. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    I am unsure if I will continue to support this here or from my website. My WordPress users could absolutely benefit from this widget.