1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Surprised by overwhelmingly Positive responses to TEC Podcast

Discussion in 'General Podcast Discussion' started by Mike_Troup, Oct 1, 2015.

1. Mike_Troup

Showrunner and creator of 'The Earth Collective'

[​IMG]

When I started my Podcast The Earth Collective, I expected maybe a few "oh hey, that's pretty cool", but people liked it a lot more than that. However, when I officially launched on the web, that's when I became very surprised.

Since then, the show has been called "Brilliant" "Exciting and Unique" "Amazing". People have called it "the best Podcast they've ever Heard" , "The best podcast of the year!"

"Masterful Storytelling Every episode leave you wanting more. Very reminiscent of Orsen Welles and Gene Roddenberry"

"Just popped five stars on @TECstory on iTunes - a great framing concept and genuinely haunting production. TOPcast more like."

Im very surprised by people's reactions. Not that I think my podcast is Bad, I know it's well made. I put a lot of effort into it. I'm just overwhelmed by what people think of it, and how many people love it. I'm honored to have such reactions.

My question to you is, how was people's reactions to your show when it first started, how have they changed over time?

How have you felt about your fan's reactions?