1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Suggestion: Choosing a User Name

Discussion in 'Rules & Guidelines' started by Adam, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Everyone, this isn't a rule or even a guideline. It's merely a suggestion that if you decide to register here and become a member of the community that you choose your name correctly. Correctly, might be the wrong word, but I wanted to offer a tip.

Use a regular name or your name. Don't use your show's name. Doing so makes you less appraochable. No one is going to be comfortable engaging with you on a level of friendship. I highly recommend using your name, and putting your show in your signature. In a forum, I want to talk to a person, and not an entity.

The choice is your's of course, but I think you will get a lot more mileage from the community by using a more personal handle. After all, the whole point of the community is to communicate with each other, and any barriers to that defeat the entire premise.