1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Special Holiday Episodes.

Discussion in 'General Podcast Discussion' started by Blue Collar Review, Nov 14, 2015.

1. Blue Collar Review

Just out of curiosity what is everyone's thoughts on themed holiday episodes? I personally find them fun and give it a nice change of pace but I could see why some people won't do them. We plan on doing a special Christmas episode and I was wondering who all enjoys themed shows or just stick with the script.

2. Anthony Gossett

Theme shows with any form of Media are my favorite.

3. David Rasmussen

But they're a hitch to do no questions asked. For me the only one I consistently grind out yearly is Christmas, and that's because Christmas easily lends itself to what I review. Holiday Special comics, the yearly Christmas themed episode or content released, that's easy enough for me to cover on a yearly basis.

But then what? I always try to review horror comics on Halloween but that never works out.
    What do you theme around Thanksgiving? Being thankful I guess... but for what?
    I usually try to celebrate my yearly Anniversary (celebrate 15 tears of reviewing next February) but that is hit and miss for me.
    March Madness? May Day? (Hawaii has more interest in May Day than most states), and so on... Yeah sure the yearly end if the year Christmas episode is nice... but it's only 1 holiday in a busy work calendar of 12 months and 365 days s year. Which is to me a constant pain if you really want to put serious effort in the Holiday themed episides (plural).