1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Offering Shameless Cross Promotion

Discussion in 'Exposure Opportunities' started by Vince Wylde, Sep 17, 2015.

1. Vince Wylde

Active Member Featured

So, who wants on to my show in exchange for the same? This is an opportunity to appear on the Vince Wylde Show. One of the best produced shows on the internet (I've listened to thousands over the last 10 years, and it seems I can safely boast those credentials.)

Experienced interviewer. I've interviewed a variety people from Chris Caffery (Savatage) to Adam Richman (Man Vs. Food). I can make you look good.

A side note, on my show, I keep it PG. It's my format. I like to be the show people can listen to in the car with any audience, regardless. So no sex or swears. Anything else is fair game.

I'm a member of the Modern Whig party politically, so I don't really lean left or right. Middle of the Roader. I avoid politics like the plague since it just makes enemies and I'm not interested in any more of those. Though some topics cross into Society and Culture and occasionally get discussed. Hit me up if you're interested.

2. Coach Trog

The Coaches Office Podcast would love to cross promote with you. We are new to the AM Podcast Network and are looking to find and build new relationships.

3. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Vince does awesome work, but he doesn't frequent the forums as much. Try sending him a PM (conversation).

4. blowjam

Blow Jam is always down for some shameless cross promotion. Big ups.
    [email protected]

5. Vince Wylde

Active Member Featured

Morning everyone! I've been in and out of the hospital and battling some serious technical issues. I'll try to contact everyone. Sorry for the delay. 2016 has not been kind to me at all.