1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Review Recommendations

Discussion in 'General Podcast Discussion' started by Ryan Stephens, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Ryan Stephens

Hey everybody, this is Ryan from Blue Collar Review. There is never a shortage of movies to talk about between us. However, we are always wondering what the audience wants to be reviewed. I wanted to start a thread in the community where everyone is open to post what they want to hear us give a review of. Whenever we get a post we will watch the movie (or rewatch if we have already seen it) and give a fresh review of the movie. So feel free to post whatever you want to hear us review here so we can give it the Blue Collar Review.

2. Harry Jones

A review of "Dead Man's Shoes" would be great: would love to hear a review on gritty Brit film!

3. David Rasmussen

Wander off the path usually taken and review some of the Indy film makers out there worth spotlighting?