1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Results of the Podcast Movement 2015

Discussion in 'Podcasting News' started by Adam, Sep 13, 2015.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    I found this article that discusses a lot of the unsaid and unheard truths about going to Podcast Movement 2015. The truth is that I actually agree with Joey Keeton (author) in what he describes basically as a wide-range of attendees from Type 1 - Type 5 in the podcasting world. At the end he gets to the predatory area of the industry which is one I have been describing since 2013. People need to open their eyes and see the reality of the podcasting world.

I give this read about a 8/10. I would love to hear your thoughts about it once you chew on it. I have illustrated this in my image below. I made this in Jan 2014 I think.

impression-of-podcasting.jpg

2. Vince Wylde

Active Member Featured

I'd like to think I fall into Zone E. Don't fall for any of the scams (like Libsyn is god). Have tried to get advertising a time or two. More to help pay for expenses and upgrading equipment. The Irony is, Advertisers could help build the show, but, won't usually bite unless you're already established....