1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Publishing Is the Future

Discussion in 'Podcast Marketing' started by Adam, May 4, 2016.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    This is going to serve as a shorter version of an article I am writing. There have been a lot of podcast shows that have feeling the pressure to keep going. Some realize podcasting is a money sink, while others don't understand what it really takes to make money or get heard. This is talked about a lot in fragmented conversations. It's been 5 years now almost that I first dove in I believe and I find us in almost the same state today that we have been in. The same people are doing the same thing.

When will change come? Only when the money dries up and that's either your's or theirs. Theirs being sponsors or advertisers after they start paying for only signups and they realize there aren't many. I know it's all doom and gloom, but it doesn't have to be. We can change the dialog at anytime. We don't have to be in this state.

I have written and podcast on the subject of publishing. This simply means writing high-quality content, producing audio, solving your branding issues, and introducing video. It's the whole package that wins. It's not the 50th or 100th show that matters. It's the value of the content in it. I was reminded of this when I spoke with Mike from The Earth Collective yesterday. Sometimes we can't rely on others to make it happen. It takes a plan and a person leading that plan.

My point is that if you feel like you are not winning then stop and take in your entire scope. What are you connected to and how. I will share mine shortly. Do you publish, or podcast?