1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Press Passes For Podcast Shows On AMPN

Discussion in 'Network Announcements' started by Adam, Jul 12, 2016.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    I was asked previously here about press passes. So, I finally sat down to design something since the Coaches Office Podcast asked if I could provide them one. The answer is yes even in the crazy world I am currently living in. For the record I have been stressed and feeling not very well lately. A lot of it is medicine, upcoming retirement, and other life events. Anyways, you will find 2 different colors attached. I made them 3.15" x 2" which seemed to be normal from what I could find in Google Images.

You can print them out. I made the design at 300ppi which is print standard. You get Brick Red or Coaches Green. Print these out, put an image of your face on the square, then laminate it. Finally make a hole in the "Punch Out" area for a lanyard or clip. I would love to do all of this for you but I am on the other side of the world. So I am going to give you stats of the AMPN so when you submit for a press pass for an event you have the info they want.

• AMPN has a total of 16.9K followers on 7 social media platforms.
    • AMPN gets an average of 1,000 unique visitors each month.
    • AMPN has 340 register users in the community.
    • AMPN has 30+ articles published in our blog.
    • AMPN is 2 years and 8 months old as of July 12, 2016.
    • AMPN has 5 shows on the network.
    • AMPN is privately owned and the parent company is Adding Social, LLC.
    • AMPN is owned by a 20+ year veteran of the U.S. Air Force.
    • AMPN is owned by a disabled veteran (pending VA results).
    I think that is it. If you find that more is needed please let me know. I will gladly add it here for all to use. I also included 9 to a sheet of paper so there isn't a reason to kill more trees. Best wishes to all!

Attached Files:

2. Daniel

Well-Known Member Featured

Brilliant!

3. Luke Dare

T.S.F.U. Featured

4. Ghargisjr

Thanks a lot Adam!

5. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    My please everyone! This section isn't public so I am glad everyone has seen it. Vince said he did over Google Hangouts. He has video capability now too. I am about 24 hours from getting a slight glimpse of what the new site is starting to shape up to be. No excitement yet, but I know that this re-do will give so much more credibility to these press passes.