1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Podcast Listeners

Discussion in 'General Podcast Discussion' started by Hubhopper, Dec 19, 2018.

1. Hubhopper

Listen to Podcasts & Stories and Latest News

Hello friends,

can anyone tell that how to improve listeners for the newest podcast episode and where to promote it for more users and visitors?

2. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    This is a very broad question, but I will offer a few things. Make sure you have a website and write content that people can read. In order to find you, people need to search for some kind of content. Add your feeds to iTunes, and other directories like Google's. The one thing you don't want to do is spam your podcast, but you can find groups on social media that will allow you to share your show. Making great content will improve your chances to get seen and spread.

Really, this all comes down to content. Write, record, and share. Use YouTube and any platform that will help get your message out there. There really is no shortcut or advice someone can give to improve your chances. You just have to create and share.