1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Forum New Usergroups

Discussion in 'Network Announcements' started by Adam, Jul 14, 2016.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    I am re-evaluating how the community helps podcasters and those that love to listen to shows. This has always been about making the best community that I could. I want to be the best place online for everyone to spend their time on. Well, today I took time to make a lot of changes on the back end of things along with a few developers working on the new website.

These are the usergroups that have different permission sets:
    • Admin: This is just me for now.
    • Author: This group are for those that write articles here.
    • Banned: These people are no longer welcome here.
    • Contributor: This group are for casual content writers.
    • Editor: This group are authors that are promoted to editor and oversee authors.
    • Featured Show: This group are for the people/shows that are on the AMPN.
    • Forum Mod: This group is for those that moderate a specific forum.
    • Global Mod: This is reserved for a few people that moderate the entire community.
    • Guest: Not logged in or registered. Very limited.
    • Member: This is the member group. They are just members. No banner.
    • Reviewer: A very special group that reviews other shows and shares their thoughts.
    • Verified: This group are for those members that contribute a lot in the community.
    • Verified Show: Reserved for shows that have gone the distance and contribute here.
    That's it. It will take me a few days to get through the permissions, but it's in the right direction. I have worked 10 hours today on the theme, user groups, profiles, and more. There is a lot coming to the community and I am very excited about the future.