1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

New Podcast Show

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Rus Curtis, Jan 2, 2017.

1. Rus Curtis

Hello All,
    T-Shirt.png
    Let me introduce ourselves - we are Nate & Rus or The Aussie & The Pom as our show goes by. We are two mates separated by 9,442 miles (we did the maths) one in Melbourne, Australia and one in Bromsgrove, England. We started up around 5 weeks ago and so we are still in our infant stage within the Podcasting world. We are having an absolute blast doing this and we are looking forward to getting any advice and feedback about our show! We are growing our Twitter followers @Aussie_ThePom so come at us with your tweets and feedback.

So what is our show – we are a weekly Podcast where we have a catch up about our lives in different continents. The Aussie is balancing his life as a husband and proud father and The Pom lives a high fast paced life where his poor girlfriend has to put up with him! We have Entertainment News each week hosted by The Aussie’s brother Dave and then we have random chat about a subject of our choosing. We finish each show with our famous Top 5 section where we usually end up in an argument and The Aussie tries to find a way to get Wesley Snipes into the show.

Please check out our latest show via our iTunes link - Aussie And The Pom by Aussie And The Pom on iTunes

We would love to hear from anyone and everyone with feedback, advice and general chat