1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Website Main Website & Podcasts Are Down

Discussion in 'Network Announcements' started by Adam, Apr 1, 2017.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Okay it's official and not for April Fool's. I have taken down the main website to prepare for the new build coming soon. I am at the mercy of the programmer, but it is shaping up. The network will change a lot. I will have network featured shows and paid tiers. I am hoping this will help many new podcasters and I have no idea where this will go. For now I will be focusing only on the forum.

I will answer more questions soon. Perhaps a YouTube video discussing the changes. I am not changing any of the forum besides removing old and unneeded content that doesn't serve a purpose any longer. I am also not recruiting shows for at least the 1st year. Once things get rolling and we get out of alpha I will see what we can do.

Please treat the site as a community for podcasters not wanting to post or join social media websites. Feel free to Q & A me if you want. I will try to answer anything that I can.

2. rakib123