1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

It's Riot Time!

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Reflective Riot, Dec 4, 2015.

1. Reflective Riot

No Rules, No Reg, Just Riot.

My name is Tony Spears and I'm the host/creator of the Reflective Riot Podcast. I've been podcasting for about 3 years now and it has definitely developed into a passion more than a hobby. I started out same as most people do: 2 friends and I got the idea to sit around a couple mics and record ourselves shooting the shit. That evolved into more or less the show as it is now. Only instead it's myself and my con-host Sarah, and instead of just shooting the shit and talking at random we have trivia and a themed episode every week. We like to stay in the vain of more retro/classic content. So we talk about old movies, games, books, music, and a list of other things that we bring fresh eyes to with a modern more mature review of the content. It's a lot of fun and I couldn't see myself pursuing another passion the same way I do podcasting. I look forward to working with others here at AMPN if they're willing. Thanks.

2. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Welcome Tony to the community. While it's small, it's still growing and your show to the network is something I am looking forward to. We have a lot to look forward to in 2016. I still have a lot to do around the community but for now my focus is getting on Amazon AWS and analytics.

3. Reflective Riot

No Rules, No Reg, Just Riot.

Thanks Adam.
    I look forward to working with everyone in the network and building a great network and community.

4. Blue Collar Review

Welcome to the community Tony, and to the network. If you do trivia, then if you ever need a guest give me a hollar (This is Ryan from BCR) because I love trivia. Our email is bluecollarreview@gmail.com and just email us if you ever need anything.