1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Website It's Official, I Have a Company

Discussion in 'Network Announcements' started by Adam, Mar 21, 2016.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Last Friday I successfully organized my #LLC in Colorado. I am now the 100% owner of Adding Social, LLC in Colorado and it's exciting to say the very least! I still have to build out the company website. This was my business name with my previous business partner. I came up with it in Jan 2012 and he registered it in Feb 2012 in Nevada. We split ways a couple years ago and he went in a different direction. I have essentially been building that company without the name for the last few years.

I want to build amazing communities and do a lot of great things. I hope to take on partners along the way and build something truly special.

Why should you care? I suppose you shouldn't. It doesn't actually change anything except allow me to open a business bank account and payment services. My goal is to sell #services for podcasting and other services on my personal blog. I want to make sure I separate my personal and business lives and account for each the right way. I also wanted to do this on my way out from the military in October soI can focus on growing this business and employing people.

I run three for-profit websites and this is probably the less traffic'ed one out of the 3. I have a plan for this website though. I have some developers working on a few ideas that will dramatically change the way podcasters view this website. Most of the major changes will be implemented in 2016 Q4 and 2017 Q1. These are major overhauls and take massive preparations to make sure I implement it correctly.

So the business is official and searchable in the Secretary of State website. I will be bringing in a lot of good things and I will continue as usual. I won't be upsetting anything or using these sites to pander. I just now am safer by being legally organized.