1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Host Wanted I Need Narrators

Discussion in 'Getting the Band Together' started by Daniel, Sep 18, 2016.

1. Daniel

Well-Known Member Featured

Description of Position: I need people to read short stories

Skills: Storytelling
    Frequency: Not set

Comments: Must be able to make high-quality recordings. You will be reading a story and you must be able to communicate emotion and tension through your speaking without being overly dramatic.

I need multiple people for multiple characters so if you know someone that would like to do this, let me know.

2. Daniel

@Luke Dare Still interested in lending your voice?

3. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Daniel, always happy to help if possible. I have narrated some of my blogs. Just let me know what you need and I will be happy to help the project.

4. Luke Dare

T.S.F.U. Featured

Yeah I can do that. I just updated Adam in an email, but I will have to have surgery in a few weeks, not sure on the date yet, so it might need to be before, or after the recovery process.

5. Daniel

A little late in responding but have you had the surgery? If not, when is it? If yes, did everything go alright?

6. Luke Dare

T.S.F.U. Featured

Yes I did Daniel. Everything with the removal during surgery went great, but the infection had spread to the rest of my body which required a hospitalization. It was a 5 day stay, and so far everything has cleared up, except a little bit in my shoulders, which is a bit painful and is the reason I am not back at work yet. They plan on giving me shots for that, which also will require 2 weeks off work.

As far as doing the narration, I am completely down anytime now. I have been home for about a week, and back behind the computer. Please feel free to email, or any other way you want to get into contact!

Also, thanks for caring man. Much appreciated!

7. Daniel

Wow, that sounds rough. Glad you're doing ok.

I have one story for you now and hopefully get a few more in the next couple weeks. I'll try to get it to you tonight.

8. Luke Dare

T.S.F.U. Featured

Sounds perfect man!