1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Store I Have Begun Building It

Discussion in 'Network Announcements' started by Adam, Mar 7, 2016.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    I am working on the store but it will take a few weeks to have it working correctly and the services in it. I have also allowed some podcasters that are network shows to offer services as well with a percentage cut. The goal in having a store is to sell services such as design work and social marketing at low prices that will not just help the site continue but also give podcasters new and old to have access to an array of things that they can use to improve their shows.

I will continue adding more items as the year goes by, but the main focus is design work and social media marketing. I have no intention on promoting this in podcast communities or anything. It will strictly be here if people are seeking it. I don't want a reply, post, or comment to be taken as I have an agenda to separate the person I am engaging with from their money. I still have nothing to sell you unless you come seeking it on your own will.

If there is a service that you think should be included or one that I don't have that you can offer then maybe we can have that discussion. As of right now a vendor (seller) gets to keep 80% of the funds after fees. The 20% I keep would help pay for hosting and other services.

I never considered this before so I am excited. It's also a big reason why we went secure a few months ago with https. Feel free to share your thoughts.