1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

How To Get More Listeners For App And Web As Well?

Discussion in 'General Podcast Discussion' started by Hubhopper, Jan 2, 2019.

1. Hubhopper

Listen to Podcasts & Stories and Latest News

Hello all,

I have a website and app as well and I want to get more listeners and download for my app. Please let me know what are the effective ways to get visitors and more download for my app.

2. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    The best way to get more listeners is to be really good and interesting to listen to. Nothing else will help your numbers unless you have this first. Where do you stand on quality content? I know it's easy to say you are good, but are you really? I haven't heard your show so I don't know, but after you get this down it kind of just takes off without too much work.

3. Hubhopper

Listen to Podcasts & Stories and Latest News

Hey dear,
    Its really nice to hear from you and you can listen to any show at Hubhopper website and Android or ios app. This is just for that you are saying you did not listen to hubhopper.
    According to me there are thousands of podcasts to listen including almost all categories.

4. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    I didn't listen to any episode. It was just general advice that I offered. Content is king in audio, video and written. I honestly don't have the time to listen to more podcasts, but this was question was too general to really dive in deeper.