1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Hello from Blue Collar Review

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by Blue Collar Review, Aug 25, 2015.

1. Blue Collar Review

Hey everyone, this is Blue Collar Review. We are newer to the party and wanting to drop in for an introduction.

Just a brief description of our show. Each week we give a review of the hottest and newest movies released, and usually give a review of a fan favorite movie as well. We tend to get on side tracks which leads to quite a bit of fun and laughs. Given that we have seen so many different movies we each give a less known movie as a recommendation. After episode 11 we started doing a top 5 list on occasion. So far the podcast has been released every week and has no plans of missing a week.

If you ever have a movie you want us to review, just post it as a comment here, find the recommendation thread in the studio forum section, or let us know on twitter (@BCRpodcast).

We hope you enjoy our show and we can provide movie reviews you can actually use.

2. Vince Wylde

Active Member Featured

I got one for you...

It's on DVD but I thought it was amazing. "Stonehearst Asylum". It's a movie based on an Edgar Allan Poe writing. I picked it up at a truck stop. Watched it twice, I thought it was pretty good with some decent twists.

3. Harry Jones

Dead Man's Shoes - a fantastically gritty British film. I've watched it at least 20 times already and it's only an hour long! I believe it's on YouTube somewhere...

4. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    BCR! Glad you introduced yourself. We have already had our work out cut out for us. For those that don't know, BCR joined the Network with 17 episodes already under their belts. I had to hustle to get all of those live, but we got there! I am thrilled to have this type of podcast represented here and I think you both have a lot of potential going forward. You will more than likely give listeners a reason to go to the movie theater the following weekend after listening in to your recommendations. Let me know if you need anything!

5. Blue Collar Review

Thanks for the recommendations, and we are definitely going to watch them. Right now the problem is finding them on a format that isn't too expensive just to watch it once.