1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Google Play

Discussion in 'Podcast Talk' started by Daniel, Apr 15, 2016.

1. Daniel

Well-Known Member Featured

There are rumors circulating that Google will finally be rolling out podcasts in Google Play. Since Apple has been offering podcasts on the iPhones, this will bring podcasts to damn near every person with a smart phone.

I'm excited. But I'm curious to see what everyone thinks about this. I'm what ways will this change podcasting?

2. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Yes this is fact. I have inserted all of the shows on the network into Google Play I believe. I did it a few months ago but I will confirm this. I am extremely excited about this because Android is literally 80% of the world market. I didn't look that up, I shot from the hip in case someone joins to tell me it's actually 79%. Come on Google Play for podcasts!!

3. 4Guys&aComic

Four guys And A Comic Podcast

Advise your listeners to download Podcast Addict app on android, this way they can listen to any Podcast on iTunes

4. Coach Trog

It can't hurt, only help.