1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Google Hangouts with AMPN Shows

Discussion in 'Podcast Events' started by Adam, Sep 23, 2015.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Hello everyone! I hope all is well and I wanted to add an event that everyone can check out this weekend. I am inviting all the AMPN show hosts to do a G+ Hangout with me on Friday evening around 7pm EST. This could shift depending on whether Friday or Saturday is a better option for everyone. I will post the link here when it's going live so you can join in.

Even if it's just me I will still host it and I think it will be good to meet the folks behind the voices. Please give me your thoughts and let me know if you will be a part of it. TIA!

~ Adam

#hangouts #livestream #event

2. Anthony Gossett

I never used the Google Hangout, how does it work?

3. Adam

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Well this will be my first official so I would like to start 10 minutes before to make sure everyone is setup. It's basically Google's Skype so we just go into our Google account and login. I will post the live link in this thread for everyone to click and join. We will just have an open hour to discuss things.

4. Vince Wylde

Active Member Featured

Sadly, thanks to a 1.29 ghz cpu clock, video is not possible on my machine.

5. Adam

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    @Vince Wylde for those that can't make it, we will use puppets and voice overs. You can rest soundly knowing that will will do everyone justice by saying lines you would normally say.