1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Google Fetch Data From Wikipedia Page

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Hubhopper, Nov 23, 2018.

1. Hubhopper

Listen to Podcasts & Stories and Latest News

Hello All,

Please let me know that how much time google takes to fetch data from a wikipedia page to show data in knowledge graph of a person.

2. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Google and Wiki are really connected. I can only imagine how many times a day that Google's spiders collect info from Wiki but I can tell you that updates to that site's search results are probably done very quickly, like hours if not minutes. Wiki is the #6 most trafficked website in the world. This would make them a priority and therefore updated very quickly.

By knowledge graph, do you mean a person's bio on Wiki? The same would apply to any update on any page if this is the case.

3. Hubhopper

Hello Admin,

I have attached a screen of information what I want for my name. Please go through the attachment.

Second, it that- is there a way to create knowledge graph to information from wikipedia on the right side of the SERP.

One more is that the wikipedia page is created in (simple.wikipedia.org/name) so does this matter or not for what I am looking for.

Thanks

Attached Files:

• 1.png
      1.png
      File size:
      171.5 KB
      Views:
  4. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Ahh, to best of my knowledge the algorithm does all of this automatically. Your Wiki page (assuming it's not deleted) will need some serious credentials before Google will give you what you are looking for. All of this is automated and can't be controlled by you or me. If I come up with something different I will add it. I don't believe you are going to be able to do this unless you are famous already. I don't know if you are or not...

5. Hubhopper

thank you for your time and response
    thank you so much