1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Fireside Soundbites App

Discussion in 'Podcast Talk' started by Adam, Dec 7, 2015.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    On Saturday evening (Sunday morning for me) I had a chance to talk with Erik from the Fireside app team. We did 50 minutes on Skype going back and forth and I felt like I was doing an injustice. There I was getting this chance to ask a member of an upcoming app and no one else was able to watch ot just listen. Then I asked him if we could take over to Blab for a interview-type live stream.

Sorry, it was off the record and not recorded. He agreed to do it again in a month or two from now to see how things are progressing. It was his first time using the Blab platform but he quickly got comfortable as I punched him with questions he couldn't of seen coming. I don't hold back as some of you know from experience.

I told him that he has my support. The app is iOS only with Android coming in the future. Basically the don't have a lot of capital and no one codes android for free. I asked if the AMPN could sponsor him, but he would give me a yes :)

If you have heard about Fireside, then head over to their page that I linked to in the first sentence, or in the Apple Store as Fireside - The Podcast Community. Which is probably just a minor oversight on their part since the AMPN is the Podcast community. :p

I am asking for you to support him. He seems like a good fellow and they have passion. I will be asking AMPN networked shows to add their RSS feeds into it as well. Please comment below if you have used this and what your thoughts are for it.

2. Daniel

Well-Known Member Featured

This seems like an awesome idea. I don't know how many times I wanted to save or share a small piece of an episode and not have a good solution.