1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Can't sign up

Discussion in 'Bugs & Problems' started by Mysteries of Michigan, Jun 3, 2015.

1. Mysteries of Michigan

Hello everyone. I am new here and am trying to submit a podcast to be a part of this network. I can't seem to find how to submit the info needed. I can find the page that lists the requirements but I am having a hard time finding a link to submit everything. Can anyone help me out please??? Thanks in advance.

2. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Hi @Mysteries of Michigan, thanks for joining us here. Above in the navigation bar you will see the "Podcast Directory". This is where you can submit your show. You will see a great button to create a listing. Here is the link in case http://www.ampodcastnetwork.com/forum/podcasts/

Let me know if you need anymore help. I would be happy to assist.

3. Mysteries of Michigan

Thanks Adam. I found the link but still can't sign up. I have everything ready and hit "create item". It then gives me a message saying something about not filling section out correctly. I scroll up and the only issue it shows is where it asks if the show is explicit. I typed in No and it tells me that essentially it is not correct. I have tried every term for yes or no I can think of and it still is not accepting my podcast. HELP!!!

4. Adam

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    @Mysteries of Michigan I have your back. Let's get you into the directory. Tell me the category and the title of the podcast and I will get it started and reassign it to you to fill out. Only a few things are mandatory and I want to solve this issue. I am sorry for the slow responses. I am preparing to go on vacation for a month and haven't been here as much as I should.

5. Mysteries of Michigan

Hello Adam. I too apologize for the delay in my response. I have recently had what was supposed to be a pretty routine surgery that has turned out to be anything but. To get started, the category I filed it under was Society/Culture. The title is Mysteries of Michigan. I believe that this was all that you needed. Let me know how to proceed from here. Thanks, Tom Vlassis

6. Adam

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    I just got internet again yesterday so sorry for the delay as well. I created it and reassigned it to you so you can edit it. You will find it here if you want a quick link. Let me know if you have trouble with anything else. Also, once it's filled out properly I will tweet it out.

7. Mysteries of Michigan

Hello Adam. Thanks for your help. I hope you had a great vacation.

8. Adam

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    No problem at all, I am here to help and make sure everyone has what they need. I received your directory submission, but you didn't need to send it because you are in the directory already. Let me know what else I can do to make sure you have everything.