1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Can we talk Joe Rogan for a minute?

Discussion in 'Podcast Talk' started by Adam, Feb 17, 2016.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Holy shit, do I feel completely horrid that I wouldn't have made this a staple in my podcast diet previously to the past 24-48 hours. I passed before because it was a 3-hour show, but this gets deep. I love the YouTube piece to it either. I think it's perfectly fine to do it like he does. I think it's terrible to just upload audio to YouTube and stick your logo on it. I am passing on that all day long.

Joe Rogan Experience is something I can see myself getting into and I know you are reading this like, "Ya Adam, he's like a thousand episodes in". Ya I know, I am massively behind. Normally I could careless about talking heads. His is incredible because he goes into deep conversations with many people I actually want to hear from. I am currently listening to Ep 713 with Dave Rubin.

Now I am a left leaning guy and this is probably one of the best episodes in my world. I have 30 minutes left to listen to. I had to break it up over several days.

If you are a regular, can you point me into other of his episodes that is truly a mind melt and gets into important topics? Maybe this one that I am listening/watching isn't where you are in your judgments, but it's where I am. So if you can offer an opinion or even better a link to your favorite and why I would appreciate it!