1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Blubrry

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by Duhmericana podcast, Apr 23, 2016.

1. Duhmericana podcast

i submitted our podcast into blubrry but when I try looking at the statistics nothing shows up, just wondering if there's something I have to add to my hosting site to be able to track stats. Any of you use blubrry? Do you get lots of info from that source or is there something better? We recently got accepted into google play and stitcher and I know stitcher also provides stats. Just want your take on these services and how to completely install blubrry

2. Daniel

Well-Known Member Featured

Where do you host the files and how do you create the feed?

3. Duhmericana podcast

Currently hosted on squarespace, available on iTunes, google play, and stitcher

4. Daniel

Well-Known Member Featured

5. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    I have never used Blubrry or Squarespace before so hopefully Daniel got you pointed in the right direction. I know that Squarespace has been trying to get the podcast market pretty heavily over the past 12 months. Where do you host your audio files? Squarespace hosts your website, but I am not sure if they host your audio. So I am assuming that Squarespace is the site, and Blubrry is for the media. So in this case you would only want to take your metrics from Blubrry and not Stitcher.

You need to get your numbers from one source if you can help it and it should be from where you are hosting the audio. Stitcher will probably show a difference from Blubrry and by counting Stitcher you will be double dipping.