1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Blood And Black Rum Podcast Episode 30: Ghostbusters

Discussion in 'Newest Podcast Episodes' started by Ryneb, Jul 20, 2016.

1. Ryneb

Description: We've gotta come clean - we both liked Ghostbusters 2016. Most of the time, its jokes land; not only that, but its cast matches up with the original and it even makes some reverential references to the original. On the podcast, we talk about some of the best moments in Ghostbusters, along with its multiple flaws. We also bring up a funny theater-going moment, love for the original film, and the absurd claim that this Ghostbusters remake is full of feminist ranting.

Blood and Black Rum Podcast
    Episode 30: Wherein We Discuss an Unpopular Opinion About GHOSTBUSTERS (2016)
    New York
    Category: Movies
    Frequency: Weekly
    Hosts Name(s): Ryne and Martin
    Explicit: Yes, language
    Language: English
    Link to Episode:
    View: https://soundcloud.com/blood-and-black-rum/episode-30-wherein-we-discuss-an-unpopular-opinion-about-ghostbusters-2016

[​IMG]

2. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    This instantly reminded my of this video from YouTube:

I am skipping this movie though. I loved the first one, but the reboot doesn't have anything that attracts my wallet. I will be checking out the episode though!