1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Shows Blog Posts Get a Small Redesign

Discussion in 'Network Announcements' started by Adam, Mar 4, 2016.

?

So...whatcha think?

1. Meh

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Better Than Before

1 vote(s)
    100.0%
  3. Worse Than Before

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    I have a ways to go to bring the network where I actually want it. The major overhaul is a 2017 project though. Until I retire in October and get my office settled I can't do the big things. That's okay though. There are still little things I can do between now and then. I spent the day testing and trying new things. I still have to make it a standard across the rest of the shows. Here is the current layout going forward.

This is the episode posts only...

blog-page.jpg

2. Daniel

Well-Known Member Featured

I love the new sidebar. And I think it's a lot better without the soundcloud player.

3. Adam

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    Thanks Daniel! I just never knew what to put there before. Then I had the widget built so that solved half of the equation. I might put the widget up in the wordpress directory to share. I haven't made a decision on it yet.

4. Daniel

Well-Known Member Featured

What about changing the player? Maybe show a playlist of all the episodes for that podcast.

5. Adam

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    The player will be address later along with the playlist. That's something I looked into, but it's not a simple plugin. It would require a full overhaul of the website, or at least to the point that I won't do any large scale changes until at least November. That way I will have the time and resources to truly put forth a product I can be super proud of.

Once I get to the Philippines and settled with my team, I will rebuild the network in it's entirety. I have a lot I want to accomplish and much of what I want to do automates repetitive work and makes things easier. I am also going to add products that will turn a few heads.