1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

AMPN Mid-Year Traffic Report

Discussion in 'Traffic Reports' started by Adam, Jul 9, 2015.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    I felt that it was appropriate to share our traffic numbers for the first half of 2015. When I saw the incline it reassured me that the site has traction. People are checking out the platform and getting a feel for it. Shows are coming and requesting access and that says a lot. My goal was to put the very best foot forward and brand the network properly. The social profiles are growing at a steady rate and we have a lot to offer. The second half will be even better I am sure.

I have overhauled the site's look and feel through the last couple months. All the social profiles have been branded to include all the shows that are on the network. The audio has been produced better, and it's only going to get better. Remember that our traffic shots only include the website and community and nothing off-site. One day I will see how I can tie them all together to get a clearer picture of the activity. For now, you will have to just accept this.

6months-AMPN.jpg
    #traffic #socialmedia #results

2. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    I have been looking through some of the data and realized we get less traffic on weekends. This isn't because I don't do anything on weekends though. I work through weekends so that's not the issue. I wonder if this is common with other podcast websites. Are weekends deadspots for you?

When I say less traffic I mean Saturday & Sundays is 20% at best of what we get throughout the weekdays. There is no complaining here, I am more interested to see if this is normal for others as well. Let me know, I am very interested in the data.