1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Services ALL About Podcast!

Discussion in 'Buy, Sell, Trade, Services' started by Mary of GoProgression, Jun 21, 2016.

1. Mary of GoProgression

GoProgression Transcription Services Founder

Hi guys!

I got the opportunity to talk with Adam and invited me to join this community.

My name is Mary, I run a transcription services company (GoProgression Transcription Services). We offer transcription services,show notes and many more. You can check our website at www.goprogressiontranscriptionservices.com

Just a month ago, we have expanded to do graphic design, so if you need logo, cover, banner, flyer, website, etc. need done. You know who to contact! ;)

If you need podcast editing services (something on autopilot - just send your draft audio and let them fix everything OR you want to use their studio it is allowed too. One is from Philadelphia) I got connections.

If you need coaching regarding podcasting or anything, I also have connections.

I am part of different podcasting groups and have collaboration with them.

So if there's anything you need about podcasting, Just contact me. I'll be most happy to serve you or link you to the best person who can help you with that matter.

Contact me thru here or my email which is goprogression@gmail.com

All the Best!

Mary

2. Mary of GoProgression

GoProgression Transcription Services Founder

Hi guys! Just an update!

We are now offering everything that has to do about podcasts. On starting it to production and all.

Contact me for inquiries.