1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

A Look To The 4th Quarter And 2017

Discussion in 'Feedback & Comments' started by Adam, Jul 30, 2016.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    I just wanted to add some comments to those that visit the community. I have a path to 2017 that will change the way the AMPN is used, shared, and ultimately becomes something special in the podcasting world. I don't want tons of podcast sites. What I want is to you no reason to use other podcast sites. That is a lofty goal, but why not shoot for the stars?

I am a dreamer and I have been mocking up the design of the new site. My goal is to feature 200 shows that I think can make it. We had 15 shows last year, but things changed. I need to find a better way forward. The most important thing was that I was giving away the cow for free. I still want to help new shows, build a strong community, and see where it all takes us.

The new beta should be up for public use before the 4th quarter. There will be shows that are a part of the network, possibly a free tier, and a paid tier. I wanted to change things so everyone benefits and it's worth the investment to have the team change it all. We are going to be more than a network and that's exciting.

I just wanted to add an update for all so you are aware that the site hasn't turned out the lights, we are very busy getting to the alpha testing phase in the coming weeks. You are welcome to ask questions or put in requests for features as we build. I tried covering everything, but I very well cold have missed something.