1. Welcome to the AM Podcast Network community! I know, I know, you are browsing, but we would love it if you checked out everything and see what we have to offer. Give us a shot and if you like what you see, come and register. Hang out with us and podcast on!
    Dismiss Notice

Forum 4th Quarter Community Changes

Discussion in 'Network Announcements' started by Adam, Sep 8, 2016.

1. Adam

Building an Empire Admin Global Mod

Twitter:
    Follow on Twitter!
    While the main podcast network is being developed, I figured I would give everyone an idea of what I plan to do going into the 4th quarter. This year I have had probably a thousand development hours on this community software by developing another community of mine. I am going to be adding a lot more to the community in terms of structure, sections, and easier search and sorting.

If there are things that you might like to see please let me know. I have disable the directory and media section already which changes the scope of the community by a lot. I think we are better without them and I don't have to worry about more website than I alone can handle. The main changes will be:
    • User groups
    • Flair (like Reddit)
    • New permissions
    • Prefixes for titles
    • A premium membership with added features.
    • New themes to choose from
    • and other fixes and additions.
    The number one goal is to have a place that isn't social media that podcast creators and listeners can come together.